- Port of Palm Beach
- Parking & Directions
- Parking Information
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS, THE PORT OF PALM BEACH OFFERS VALET PARKING SERVICE AT A COST OF $22 PER VEHICLE, per NIGHT, per space.
Upon arriving at the entrance to the Port, the valet staff will direct you to the vehicle drop-off area, directly across from the Cruise Terminal. With our convenient curbside parking service, guests embarking on the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise for a Bahamas cruise will be in the Cruise Terminal within minutes and on their way to a relaxing vacation.
The Cruise Terminal's address is One East 11th Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404.
- Self parking and covered parking are not available at the Port of Palm Beach for passengers embarking on a cruise.
- Only valet parking service is available for vehicles parked overnight at the Port.
- Self parking is only available for visitors to the Port who do not require overnight parking.
Larger automobiles such as vans, RVs, buses and trailers will be charged the daily rate for each parking spot used (per each area amounting to a standard passenger car space used).
Forms of Payment for Valet Parking:
- Palm Beach Parking accepts cash (U.S. Dollars), Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
At the Port of Palm Beach, the valet parking fee is waived to vehicles that meet one of the following requirements:
- Display the Disabled Veteran "DV" license plate; or
- Have specialized equipment, such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls for use by a disabled person
- Remove all valuables from your vehicle. Make sure you have your phone, travel documents and wallet with you.
- Take a photo of your valet ticket prior to entering the Cruise Terminal. If you lose your ticket during the cruise, this photo will make retrieving your car much easier.
- Walk around and inspect your vehicle when you arrive at the valet drop-off area. Take pictures as needed.
- If you have a rental car, take a photo of the license plate or keep the rental contract with you.