For cruise passengers, the Port of Palm Beach offers valet parking service at a cost of $20 per night, per vehicle.
Upon arriving at the entrance to the Port, the valet staff will direct you to the vehicle drop-off area, directly across from the Cruise Terminal. With our convenient curbside parking service, guests embarking on the Grand Celebration for a Bahamas cruise will be in the Cruise Terminal within minutes and on their way to a relaxing vacation.
The Cruise Terminal's address is 1 East 11th Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404.
- Self parking and covered parking are not available at the Port of Palm Beach for passengers embarking on a cruise.
- Only valet parking service is available for vehicles parked overnight at the Port.
- Self parking is only available for visitors to the Port who do not require overnight parking.
Forms of Payment for Valet Parking:
- Palm Beach Parking accepts cash (U.S. Dollars), Visa, MasterCard, Discover and traveler's checks.
- American Express and personal checks are not accepted.
- Remove all valuables from your vehicle. Make sure you have your phone, travel documents and wallet with you.
- Take a photo of your valet ticket prior to entering the Cruise Terminal. If you lose your ticket during the cruise, this photo will make retrieving your car much easier.
- Walk around and inspect your vehicle when you arrive at the valet drop-off area. Take pictures as needed.
- If you have a rental car, take a photo of the license plate or keep the rental contract with you.