In case of emergency, dial 911.
Then call Port Security at 561-383-4144.
Please use our online form to report a non-emergency incident.
Many areas of the Port are considered controlled and/or restricted areas and are posted as such. In these areas, all persons must comply with the following requirements per the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA):
- Individuals and vehicles entering these areas are subject to search at any time. Visitors must be escorted at all times within the restricted areas.
- All persons must properly display, in a visible manner, port identification or visitor badge.
- No firearms are permitted at the Port except those carried by law enforcement officials.
- No fishing is allowed within the port, except by crew members on the outboard side of the ship.
- The posted speed limit at the Port is 15 mph.
- The Port Charter, Tariff, Facility Security Plan, and Policies of the Executive Director are the controlling documents of Port regulations.
- No entry will be permitted after hours within the cargo area, unless written approval and authorization has been provided to Port Security by the vessel agent.
- The Riviera Beach Police Department has jurisdiction at the Port for the issuance of citations for all moving vehicle violations including speeding, parking, signals and signage.
The Port of Palm Beach Executive Director and Director of Security reserve the right to revoke access to any individual, with or without cause, to ensure the safety and security of the seaport.
Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC)
For TWIC enrollment appointment scheduling call 855-347-8371 or visit the Transportation Security Administration website.