IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE AMERICANS
WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA), PERSONS IN NEED OF A SPECIAL
ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCEEDING SHALL, WITHIN THREE
(3) DAYS PRIOR TO ANY PROCEEDING, CONTACT THIS OFFICE, ONE EAST 11TH
STREET, SUITE 600, RIVIERA BEACH,FLORIDA 33404 – 6921 (561-842-4201).
LM Heavy Civil Construction, LLC v. Port of Palm Beach District
Case No. 502017CA005376XXXXMB, pending in Circuit Court in and for Palm Beach County, Florida
Executive Session Attendees: Commissioner Blair J. Ciklin; Commissioner Jean L. Enright; Commissioner Peyton W. McArthur; Commissioner Wayne M. Richards; Commissioner Katherine M. Waldron; Executive Director Manuel Almira; Port Attorney Gregory C. Picken, Esq.; Port Attorney Donald Bicknell, Jr., Esq.; Court Reporter Susan Kruger
F.S. 286.011(8) allows the Board of Commissioners and the Port Director to meet in a Closed-Door Attorney/Client Session for the purpose of discussing strategy related to litigation.
The Chair shall announce:
1) The Attorney/Client Closed-Door Executive Session
2) The estimated length of time is 45 minutes
3) The names of the persons attending:
Commissioner Blair J. Ciklin
Commissioner Jean L. Enright
Commissioner Peyton W. McArthur
Commissioner Wayne M. Richards
Commissioner Katherine M. Waldron
Executive Director Manuel Almira
Port Attorney Gregory C. Picken, Esq.
Port Attorney Donald Bicknell, Jr., Esq.
Court Reporter Susan Kruger
4) Attendees of the Attorney/Client Closed-Door Executive Session will relocate from the Board Room to the Conference Room.