BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
PORT OF PALM BEACH DISTRICT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES
ACT (ADA), PERSONS IN NEED OF A SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCEEDING SHALL, WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO ANY PROCEEDING,
CONTACT THIS OFFICE, ONE EAST 11TH STREET, SUITE 600, RIVIERA BEACH,
FLORIDA 33404 – 6921 (561-842-4201).
Regular Board Meeting
Thursday, May 18, 2017
One East 11th Street – 6th Floor
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404-6921
- THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC -
Chair Blair J. Ciklin
Vice-Chair Jean L. Enright
Secretary/Treasurer Peyton W. McArthur
Commissioner Wayne M. Richards
Commissioner Katherine M. Waldron
Executive Director Manuel Almira
Port Attorney John W. Gary, III.
I. REGULAR BOARD MEETING
CIVILITY AND DECORUM: The Port of Palm Beach is committed to civility and decorum by its officials, employees and members of the public who attend this meeting.
- Officials shall be recognized by the Chair and shall not interrupt a speaker.
- Public comment shall be addressed to the Board of Commissioners as a whole and not to any individual on the dais or in attendance.
- Displays of anger, rudeness, lack of respect, obscene or vulgar conduct shall not be permitted.
- The audience is expected to be respectful of others when they are addressing the Board of Commissioners.
A. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
D. ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, PRESENTATIONS, ANNOUNCEMENTS
Request to re-order agenda - move to New Business, Item H-1, to the first item following the Consent Agenda
E. CONSENT AGENDA
E-1 Financial Statements for March 2017
E-2 Financial Reports for March 2017
E-3 Cash and Investment March 2017
E-4 Accountant's Report March 2017
E-5 Contract Renewals
E-6 Contract Report
E-7 Marketing and Business Development
E-9 Community Grants
E-10 RFP for Rail Project
E-11 Port Vehicle Purchase
H. RE-ORDERED AGENDA ITEM - NEW BUSINESS
H-1 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
F. DISTRICT REPORTS
F-1 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
F-2 ENGINEERING REPORT
G. OLD BUSINESS
G-1 Project Updates
Master Plan - Approval of language
G-2 Berth 17 Project - Consideration of Deductive Change Order
G-3 Ratification of AECOM Work Order
G-4 JPA No. 1 - MOB Demolition: Planning & Design
H. NEW BUSINESS
H-1 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (re-ordered to follow the Consent Agenda)
H-2 County Radio Purchase
H-3 MOC Roof Restoration
H-4 Maritime Museum Lease
H-5 MOB Demolition and Cargo Area Improvements - Engineering Services
I. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
J. COMMENTS FROM THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
K. SET NEXT MEETING DATE
Regular Board Meeting – Thursday, June 15, 2017 – 4:00 p.m.
NOTE: ANY PERSON WHO DESIRES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE BOARD OF PORT COMMISSIONERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT ANY MEETING OR HEARING WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS AND THAT, FOR SUCH PURPOSE, HE OR SHE NEEDS TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED. THE ITEMS LISTED FOR THE CONSENT AGENDA ARE CONSIDERED ROUTINE AND WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED UNLESS A COMMISSIONER DESIRES TO DISCUSS AND, IN THAT CASE, THE ITEM WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND DISCUSSED PRIOR TO THE REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS.
- All E Items.pdf
- Approval of Minutes.pdf
- E-1 Financial Statements for March 2017.pdf
- E-2 Financial Reports For March 2017.pdf
- E-3 Cash and Investment March 2017.pdf
- E-4 Accountants Report March 2017.pdf
- E-7 Marketing and Busn Dev.pdf
- E-8 Correspondence.pdf
- E-9 Community Grants.pdf
- G-3 Ratification of AECOM Work Order.pdf
- H-2 County Radio Purchase.pdf
- H-3 MOC Roof Restoration.pdf