The Port of Palm Beach maintains the highest standards for security at its facilities.
Starting Monday January 13, 2014, the ID Badge office will be merged with the TWIC Office located at 301 Broadway, SouthGate 2nd Floor Suite 202.
Please Visit the TWIC/Badging Office for Assistance with the Following:
- Applying for your TWIC Card and other services provided by TSA.
- Pre-Enrollment is now available for TWIC applicants. Learn more.
- Adding your TWIC Card to the Port of Palm Beach District access control system.
- Obtaining contractor access cards and TWIC support cards when needed.
- Obtaining parking permits.
Note: Visitor badging will still be located at the Main Gate at Gate 2.
The TWIC/Badge Office is located at: 301 Broadway, SouthGate 2nd Floor Suite 202
The TWIC/Badge Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Daily from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
The TWIC/Badging office is closed on Fridays and holidays.
The Badge Office Phone: (561) 383-4142
For assistance outside of the normal office hours of the Badge Office, please see the security personnel at the main gate of the Port. (561) 383-4144.
Port Security operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.